DOWNLOAD RegCure Portable
Dramatically improve system performance with this utility
Protect your investment and ensure maximum PC speed and performance with the help of RegCure registry cleaner.
Compatible with all Microsoft products and third party applications, RegCure seeks out and repairs those issues in your registry that lead to poor performance such as remnants left behind on your registry from failed installations, incomplete un-installations, disabled drivers, and spyware applications.
Enhance your PC - enhance your life! Let RegCure reveal your system's true potential!
Here are some key features of "RegCure":
· Invalid COM or ActiveX object entries in the Windows registry can cause application failures, document and information loss, and system crashes. RegCure will scan and remove these entries automatically, setting your mind at ease.
· When an application's installer does not correctly set up the uninstall process, the Registry becomes clogged with invalid information. RegCure scours your registry for invalid information left behind by incorrect uninstall processes.
· Often application errors, especially in Word processing applications, are caused by missing or corrupt font files. RegCure resolves these inconsistencies for you ensuring that font files taking up space in your registry are valid.
· Invalid entries in the Shared DLLs section of the Registry can cause a certain type of application failure commonly known as "DLL hell". RegCure puts your mind at ease by repairing and restoring your Registry automatically.
· Disk directories that are not referenced correctly can often cause programs to fail. RegCure will scan and fix the Application Paths section of the Window registry
· The last thing you need when you are looking for help on an application is for it to crash! RegCure takes care of invalid help file references so you never have to worry about the registry containing incorrect help information.
· RegCure quickly finds and deletes missing program entries in the startup items area of the Windows registry. Incorrect installation programs will cause these problems without you even realizing it!
· Some registry items can be associated with non-existent files and folders ? such as when temporary files are used for storage. RegCure will help you remove the invalid entries every time you scan!
· Incorrect program shortcuts can cause applications to take much longer to start ? or simply stop them from running at all. RegCure effortlessly finds these entries and removes them for you.
· RegCure will remove Registry keys that have no value, sweeping out the useless entries that clog up your system.
· Shell extensions provide you with useful enhancements to the working environment of your PC. Invalid shell extension entries can cause irregularities that will frustrate and slow you down. The RegCure scan will find these entries so that they can be removed permanently.
· You can customize how RegCure scans your registry by selecting only the items you want to be scanned.
· Automatic Scanning with the Scheduling Tool
· With RegCure you can create schedules so that a registry scan is done automatically on the time you choose. Using the scheduling feature you can set more than one schedule to run daily, weekly, monthly, at system startup, and more.
· Selection and Removal
· You can choose which items RegCure has detected after it completes the registry scan.
· RegCure offers you the ability to ignore items that have been detected after the registry is scanned. In this way these items will be ignored for subsequent scans. You can manage an Ignore list should you want to have these items scanned and removed in the future.
· RegCure offers you the ability to perform an automatic repair of detected items after a scan. You can configure the settings so that a repair of detected items occurs after each scan.
· An automatic backup is created every time you use RegCure. You can restore any items any time for peace of mind.
· RegCure offers quick and easy access to all the programs that are launched when you start your computer. You can enable and disable applications in the Manage Startup list with a few simple clicks.
· Intel Pentium II processor (or equivalent)
· 64MB RAM
· 2.5 MB of free hard disk space (an initial 15MB required temporarily during installation)
· Internet Explorer 6 or higher