DOWNLOAD PQ Partition Magic 8 | serial number | cd key
Partition Magic is the only real harddisk manager for your system
Partition Magic allows you to easily and quickly create, merge, resize and convert workstation hard-disk partitions without destroying data.
With Symantec PartitionMagic Pro, IT professionals can quickly and easily create partitions on desktop hard disks for storing valuable corporate information such as data files, applications, and operating systems. It enables corporations to secure data by physically separating it from other files. Separate partitions also make backups easier.
Whether utilizing the remote agent technology across a TCP/IP connection to copy or move partitions on a computer, or scripting features enabling administrators to change the partitions on a computer simply by running a script, Symantec PartitionMagic Pro is one of the best desktop management products available today.
Here are some key features of "Partition Magic":
· Divides a single hard drive into two or more partitions
· Lets you safely run multiple operating systems on the same PC
· BootMagic� makes it easy to switch between different operating systems
· Allows you to copy, move, resize, split, or merge partitions as needed without losing data
· How-to wizards guide you step by step through the partitioning process
· Intuitive Windows�-based browser lets you find, copy and paste files in both Windows and Linux� partitions
· Allows you to create and modify partitions up to 300 GB*
· Supports USB 2.0, USB 1.1, and FireWire� external drives**
· Supports FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, and Ext3 file systems
· Converts partitions among FAT, FAT32, and NTFS without losing data
· Allows you to enlarge an NTFS partition without restarting your computer
· Resizes NTFS system clusters to the most effective size
* Supports operations on partition sizes as large as 300 GB when partition is less than 90% full. Larger hard drives may require additional memory.
** For these devices, operation on partitions with no open files.
Windows� XP Home Edition/Professional
· 233MHz or higher processor
· 128 MB of RAM
Windows 2000 Professional
· 150MHz or higher processor
· 64 MB of RAM
Windows NT WS/Me/98/98SE
· 150MHz or higher processor
· 32 MB of RAM
Required for all installations
· 55 MB of available hard disk space
· DVD or CD-ROM drive
What's New in This Release :
· New file management features that include the ability to browse files, and view and manipulate files or folders on multiple types of file systems.
· New NTFS features enabling you to choose the cluster size on creating a new NTFS partition or changing the cluster size of an existing NTFS partition, and NTFS format versioning (NTFS 1.4 to the latest). (This feature requires 256 MB of RAM for drives over 120 GB in size).
· Enhanced Copy Partition functionality letting you choose the partition type (logical or primary) for the destination partition and whether that partition is to be resized.
· Changes in the UI, primarily in the main screen, that adopts a Windows XP look and feel.
· Support for Linux EXT2 and EXT3 file systems.
· Support for partitions up to 160 GB, containing up to 145 GB of data.
· New and improved wizards.
· Macromedia Flash presentation to help you understanding partitions, operating systems, file systems, installing an additional operating system, and PartitionMagic best practices.
· Ability to boot into another operating system directly from the OS you are currently running with BootMagic for Windows, and a "boot once" feature that lets you boot into a new OS and then reboot automatically to the original OS.
· PowerQuest DataKeeper, included with PartitionMagic 8.0, provides an easy way for you to back up your important data files for safekeeping.